About the Kansas County & District Attorneys Association
The Kansas County & District Attorneys Association is the professional organization for prosecutors in the state of Kansas. The purpose of the Association is to promote, improve, and facilitate the administration of justice in the State of Kansas.
Regular members of the association include:
- District Attorneys
- Assistant District Attorneys
- Deputy District Attorneys
- County Attorneys
- Assistant County Attorneys
- Deputy County Attorneys
Professionals in the following areas are qualified to become associate members of the KCDAA:
- United States Attorney for the District of Kansas, their assistants or Deputies
- Attorney General of Kansas
- Deputy Attorney General of Kansas
- Assistant Attorney General of Kansas
- County Counselor
- Deputy County Counselor
- Assistant County Counselor
- Police or Sheriff's Department Legal Advisor
- City Prosecutor
- Other attorneys employed by the State whose principal duties are prosecution of violations of state laws
As a paid member, you will receive these benefits:
- Professional continuing legal education conferences twice a year
- Lobbying and governmental relations for prosecution issues in the Kansas Legislature
- Members only access to the association website, which includes: legislative news and bill tracking reports, court opinions and summaries, association organizational documents, a member directory, and more.
- Subscription to the professional journal, The Kansas Prosecutor
- Job notifications posted on the KCDAA web site
- Networking with other prosecutors in the state through various opportunities
- Notification of special seminars that affect Kansas prosecutors
Please contact our office if you are interested in becoming a member of the KCDAA.
KCDAA Board of Directors
For a current list of our Board of Directors, see our contact page.
If you are interested in being a member of the Legislative, CLE or Editorial committee, contact Kari Presley.
KPT&AI IMPORTANT FORMS -
Remittance for participants in the Kansas Prosecutor Training & Assistance Institute (KPT&AI)
Download the KPT&AI Quarterly Funds Remittance form here
Make checks payable to KPT&AI.
If you would like to receive quarterly reminders via e-mail with a link to the form, send your e-mail address to the KCDAA